Hagerstown, Maryland

I know I've been posting a lot of reviews on here. In my opinion I wouldn't have to if I either received better customer service or better products. But puresilk shave cream and the people behind are a joke..

I have an issue with the shave cream drying after I wet my legs before shaving and I put a filled out a form and received this reply in an email:

Dear Veronica,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Pure Silk.  When using Pure Silk we recommend that you wet skin with warm water, and leave skin wet.  Then shake the can and hold upright, pressing the top to release lather. We sincerely hope this information proves helpful.

Have a great day!

Postal Code: 21740

Subject: Product Problem

UPC: 05100930978

Batch: BL152-07

Message: Every time I use any pure silk products for some reason it dries up right before I shave my legs and when I go to my underarms its like it tries up and disappears i have to use a lot just to do my underarms and that's just plain ridiculous I have to use my husband's shave cream

- END -

I do that every time before i start

Veronica

I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T WANT THAT KIND OF RESPONSES SENT TO CONSUMERS???

Hi Veronica, thank you for reaching out to us.  We have forwarded your message to our Customer Service Team; they will be in touch.  Thank you and have a great weekend!

This is a reponse email i got i mean seriously is that what you are all about to the consumers???

Hi Veronica,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us.

If there was an issue with your can of Pure Silk, we recommend that you simply return said product to the store on your next visit. We stand behind our products, and have agreements with our retailers to compensate them for any product that is returned.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We value our customers and want to make sure that every time you reach for a Pure Silk product, it is an enhancement to your shaving experience.

Sincerely,

Hilary R.

Consumer Response Team

From: Veronica Brandenburg [mailto:brandenburg0811@gmail.com]

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 4:50 PM

To: Perio Consumer Response

Subject: RE: Pure Silk Contact Form From Veronica Brandenburg

Then they sent me this message on Facebook yesterday

Thank you for your message, Veronica. It will be shared with the appropriate individuals.

Review about: Pure Silk Shave Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pure Silk?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion